What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The easiest, most efficient and practical secret to growing more food in less space
- Learn how vertical gardening spares you the pain of traditional gardening
- Learn how to scale the operation to feed one person or a family of 6
- Learn which plants will give you optimal efficiency for the space
- Learn how you can build your own vertical garden from scratch
- Learn how to grow enough food to feed a family of 4
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Family Survival Garden Guide scores 73.12/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.familysurvivalgarden.com/gmo.php, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is USD7.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: familysurvivalgarden.com you’ll also be taken through to familysurvivalgarden.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)